Western Kentucky University
Programs > Brochure
*WKU Faculty Led: Digital Filmmaking in Japan
|Dates / Deadlines:|
There are currently no active application cycles for this program.
|Program Length:||Short Term||Program Type:||Study Abroad|
|Housing Options:||Hostels, Hotel||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Language Prerequisite:||No||Language Courses Offered:||No|
|Number of Credits:||3||Credit Type:||WKU Credit|
|Class Eligibility:||2. Sophomore, 3. Junior, 4. Senior||Field of Study:||ART, FILM STUDIES|
|Minimum GPA:||Good Academic Standing with WKU||Program:||WKU Faculty Led|
|Insurance:||WKU Insurance||Faculty Leader:||Choe, Miwon, Sung, Joon|
Learn fundamentals of Smartphone filmmaking with the picturesque backdrop of Japan.This program will provide students a digital filmmaking opportunity in a cross-cultural where students from WKU and Japan will share technical and aesthetic perspectives.
- Art 490
- Art 490 (Honors)
Hotels and Hotels
Hotels and Hotels
- Graduate student in good standing (Graduate Catalog p.30).
- Undergraduate students with 3.2 cumulative GPA or good standing in the Honors College.
- Permission of instructor(s) is required.
- Current WKU student eligible to register for WKU courses may apply. Students from outside WKU may participate as visiting students.
- Students must be 18 years of age or older at time of departure (parent/guardian permission for anyone under 18 at time of departure).
- Students must possess passport valid for at least six (6) months after return date.
- Students must be free of active disciplinary sanctions as verified by Judicial Affairs.
- Students must complete all pre-departure orientations.
- Full payment prior to departure is required.
Click Program Details for the most current information: